Music Banter - View Single Post - Band T-Shirrrts
Thread: Band T-Shirrrts
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 03:37 PM   #61 (permalink)
cardboard adolescent
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
i'm a little shocked that noone admitted to having an iron maiden shirt, that's gotta be the best selling t-shirt of all times, if only for the amount of shirts sold to misguided teenagers and wacko adults in croatia

i've never owned a band t-shirt, to me, it's a teenage thing, when you have to tell everyone else that you like a certain band, so maybe they'll think you're cool.....

but i do have a confession to make, i bought a t-shirt on the bravery's concert in bologna, simply because i wanted a souvenir and it was in a great colour....i never wore it though.....
If my shirt's gonna say something on it, it might as well be the name of a band.

And I doubt anyone's gonna think I'm cool because I wear a Husker Du t-shirt, most people don't know who the hell that is. The only comment I've ever gotten about it was a spanish teacher commenting on the umlaut.

In fact most of the comments I get come from teachers, "do you actually listen to that band," or the occasional confused "what does bad religion mean?"

"what you think it mean mothafucka?!"
cardboard adolescent is offline   Reply With Quote