Music Banter - View Single Post - I too was perma banned from RYM
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 09:38 PM   #36 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mescary View Post
The guy was real obnoxious. I looked him up on Facebook and he was a total 27 still living in mummy's basement loser, and I told him he was a loser, and I feel better about myself. Perma banned. Honestly the main admins there have a MAJOR attitude. You ask a simple question and they bark at you, and make you feel like an idiot. I still want to go back. It's liked being hooked on drugs. You know it's bad for you, but you still keep going back.
Why? I joined but never really used it. tbh I don't care for the site. It freezes up my browser. And then there are all these stories about members getting banned from it. You don't need the site to enjoy your music, just find another. Plug.dj>RYM

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote