Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 11:33 AM   #4537 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Armpit hair gross, regardless of gender. Actually, you know, **** that, body hair in general is nasty.

All this statement says is that you are young! You are excused.

Quote:
Idk about that. I'm sure there are hate crimes occuring (because you know, they always have) but this idea that every hate crime from here on is connected to Trump and Trump supporters is hilarious.
The rise in hate crimes can be attributed to Trump though. Of course there has always been hate crimes but you can't deny that they are happening more well I guess they are getting more press coverage so we notice them more but I'm sure they have increased as well. If they didn't increase there wouldn't be much sense in reporting them. I'm sure this statement has been said before but not every Trump supporter is racist, every racist is a Trump supporter though and they feel validated with his victory to carry out their hate. They feel like they have enough of the population that feels the same way that they do so they carry it out.

Quote:
And this is Trump's fault because...?
It's indirectly his fault, he spent all of his campaign firing up his rabid supporters with vague hate speech and now he's trying to wash his hands clean of all the damage that he's been doing for months. GTFO. He created a monster that was already inside of people but they weren't comfortable enough to let it out and now they feel validated to do so.

Quote:
On a somewhat related note I almost got into an argument with a friend today because he tried to defend Brietbart and Fox News as less biased than CNN. ****in' people, mang.
They are two sides of the same coin just on different sides. It's the main reason that I watch Tomi Lahren besides wanting to hate fuck her. It's funny to hear her go around speaking like the authority on certain things while accusing liberals of the same behavior. She also likes to toss out misinformation that I'm sure her followers can't be bothered to fact check anything. So they just agree with her because it's similar to their own opinion and keep it moving. It's the same thing when you talk to someone and then they decide that they don't like your opinion and that it doesn't jive with theirs so they will no longer talk to you. People don't like listening to the other side very much but I do. I might not agree with a majority of the stuff that's said on Fox News and their fear mongering tactics but I still watch it while at the gym. I wouldn't dedicate more time than that. It's all for shits and giggles though.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.