Music Banter - View Single Post - unzip and have a cool one!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 11:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

My hole life story? Well I never much cared for Courtney Love, I feel she's obnoxious and attention starved.

No to be honest, here's my life in a short short vignette (spelling is waaaaay off):

I grew up at home with my mom and dad. They should never have been married. My father is a child in an adults body any time something isn't smoothly sailing, and my mother's life philosophy is to live now because you may die tomorrow. thats probably because her fatehr died when she was 16.

My family are "simple" people, valuing jock-asthetics far above anything resembeling intelligence. I often find myself hanging up the phone when they refuse to say "where are you" (they say "where you at" and I have alot of problems with that)

I worked with children at 16 until this past august, working the camps I grew up in and the Boys and Girls Club and YMCA. I moved to Boston again this year and loathe it only slightly less than I did the first time.

Im trying in vein to be a singer/song writer and im hoping in the next few years to settle down and have kids.

Imagine that MB, little RainDog's running around...contain your excitement.