Music Banter - View Single Post - unzip and have a cool one!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 12:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sabgoat
Account Disabled

My bio:

The whom:

Mother going down the halls while baby still in belly with cord wrapped so tightly around babies neck, unknowing if life will be thy future or if death will become the answer. As I entered the world I didn’t know I was coming into such a ****ty life of which everything around me was a lie that I was suppose to fix but only made worse. (in my baby like mind that was very much mature mind now, I decided it would be a darling idea if I could go back in this mystery woman’s belly and just go away, then realizing this plan would never work, the doctor hit me and I lived).

I then grow faster and faster. Going to school having friends, being past around from one group to the other, till I was 11 when I just mainly hung out with the one person. Then there it was jr. high while getting the tour of the school I remember feeling sick, now realizing I went from being in the highest grade to again rock bottom I just didn’t realize at the time how far the bottom really went...

Jr. High:

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Life in jr. high school this is where my life went crap. In 7th grade I was loosing all of my friends gaining more weight and then realizing that what happened when I was 9 was me becoming a women, guys were just finding this out also.. Girls then began to stuff there bras while I sat there thinking to myself “you idiots”. Come 8th grade I now had two friends Heather and Jen. I hung out with these two chicks all of the time but never two of them at once. Anyway I was getting more and more made fun of as days went on. Then my pop (my next door neighbor that loved me like his own) died and I lost it I fell apart, I then was learning that life was about hurt getting your heart broken was life, getting made fun of was nothing, so now in my mind I’m thinking “**** this I’m going to stand up for myself” 9th grade this is where my life changed. As the getting made fun of by the girls had stopped the guys started at me more. For many, many reasons ha-ha. Anyways and then I started to freak out, went home on one very nice day and packed my **** and moved out. Living with my cuz and her family was the answer in my 14 year old mind. After a while my mother then got a house and I moved in with her… then we lived happily ever after.

High school:

The down point of my life. While parents were breaking up in jr. high I lost a lot of weight, then lost more and more during the summer in grade 10 I was tiny and looked alright and was finding out what it was like to hear nice things about myself and more so from guys. Then started to see an ******* that changed my life forever. I had no choice but to grow up right then and there. When that ended I started to date another guy for a few months when that was over I got into weed for a year and when the year was almost up I got myself into more interesting and heavier drugs. Getting out of those habits and finding myself in a bad and worthless relationship I went 1year with almost no drugs because of my own choice then out of the relationship, and out of high school I realized I was lonely not because I missed the jerk, but because I missed knowing someone whether real or not faked caring about me. Gave me comfort, then learning that hey it’s only temporary get the **** over it. I did the moment I thought that I did. I’ve been kind of happy ever sense. I’m been a happy hermit away from the outer world where in this small town is only made up of lies and people’s sad attempts at ruining peoples lives. I was new free of it all. I quit smoking drugs, and I smiled a lot. This is my life. And it sucks living it but its mine and I’m going to do my best to keep the smile’s coming… but lately I’d kill for a joint… Last time I had one was well last week ha-ha!
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote