Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 07:23 AM   #40748 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

If you are going to Texas then Austin is perfectly fine and a decent upgrade.

I went out to Black Friday Madness yesterday with my friends and it was funny as **** seeing the evilness in people just so they can get pj pants for 4 bucks.

This guy in the parking lot even threatened a little kid. The kid WAS cursing him out though. I was just waiting for the trifecta and hoping that he mentioned that he was a Trump supporter and that those dirty latinos should go back to their own country. I just knew it was coming had I waited longer. My phone needed to charge so I couldn't record it but I kept yelling worldstar worldstar without being able to film it . My friend is such a snitch. She ended up calling the cops on the guy that was threatening to beat up the kid. The family took off and it wasn't going to do any good but whatevers.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote