Music Banter - View Single Post - Summer Soundtrack 2016
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 09:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Default Summer Soundtrack 2016

In September, I usually like to make a thread discussing summer songs but I completely forgot to do it this year.

Did you happen to have a particular song that was the soundtrack to your summer? You might even have multiple songs that fit. Go ahead and post them with some short explanations.

I have four specific songs that I wore out over the summer. I'm pretty tired of them right now but they are still good songs that I know I will fall back in love with once I have given them a breather after so many replays over the summer.

So this year I got my first car and by the summer I was on to my second car.
This song in particular describes how I feel about people that want to bum rides but don't want to contribute/give up that gas money for the ride. I ended up having a few people take advantage of my kindness but then I started to put my foot down and consistently ask for gas money and not wait for people to do the right thing and offer up some money.

Chance the Rapper - All Night

I was having beef with an old friend of mines that I have known for 15 years and we were just not seeing eye to eye. He was temporarily my roommate and it just blow up. There is a **** more to the story but I don't feel like typing it all out. I just ended up using this song to get me through that rough patch.

Chance the Rapper ft. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne - No Problem

I got to a point where I just didn't care anymore and I decided to focus on my own success and let that be the thing that motivates me. I wasn't even bothered anymore or stressing about the people that had did me wrong over the summer.

Fat Joe - Stressin ft. Jennifer Lopez

Near the beginning of summer, I ended up creating essentially a black power list and I would wake up to it every morning. I ended up naming it the Negus playlist. I snatched up the name based off of Kendrick Lamar's i. The Dream had a great song that I put on the list and I used to start with this song so it got more play but then I re-arranged the playlist and put i first so that it explains why the playlist is called Negus.

The-Dream - Black
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote