Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #3928 (permalink)
Kedvesem
I like what I like

Ex-virgin checking in here. :P

Let's see. Advantages of marrying a virgin? Well, let's put it like this. A girl who sleeps with a dozen different guys is learning Lesson I of Sex a dozen times over. It takes practice with the same partner to advance in sexual technique with that partner. I fuck the way Sir likes because I have been practicing with him for so long. I know how to please him. From the reactions of those who have watched us have sex, I suspect that most men would find my sexual techniques pleasing, but that is immaterial, since I have no need to please them.

Also, I find many people (men and women, as I am pansexual) attractive. I choose not to couple with them because I belong to my Sir. I chose not to have sex before Sir not because I did not find others attractive, nor because others did not find me so, but because my body still belonged to me. I would not share it until I could give it away entirely.

And as for whether or not I am oppressed--I defy any woman in the world to be happier than I. I live the way I do because I choose to do so. Even Sir cannot change my mind about things. But I obey because that is what I swore to do. I break my sworn oath for no one.
Kedvesem is offline   Reply With Quote