Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 08:20 AM   #362 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

I tried to find that statistic online but I couldn't, so I'm thinking it's either from an obscure source, you're exaggerating, or you're just wrong. Assuming by position of power you mean political or high on a corporate ladder, this problem has long since been debunked with the wage gap. Men simply work more than women, on average. In fact, let me break out a picture to explain things to you.

Spoiler for this:

I got into an argument with one of my friends recently on whether or not 3rd wave feminism was necessary (which it isn't) and she brought up the idea that there are less female CEOs and women in the film industry. If people honestly believe in 2016 that this is an issue of sexism or oppression and not just because of personal interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote