Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 12:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

oh god, it's that time of the year again, kids are showing up on my doorstep trick or treating....and ladies and gentlemen, in croatia, it's not just one night,oh no, it's a month and a half of this bullshit.....and you know what uncle adidasss does?
Kids:" hewow, twick ow tweet!!
Adidasss:* stares for a moment........shuts the door in their face utterly unimpressed*

i just had one of the more bizzare incounters with these money grubbing little pests. it's 9 o'clock in the evening, i'm very much sleep deprived and have a headache and am generally not feeling too perky, when i hear the doorbell. who could this be? i open the door and a teenager wearing his usual school clothes and a crap mask strapped to his face ( i mean c'mon, he could have at least tried to impress me ) suddenly starts singing and tap dancing in front of me ( i told you it was bizzare ).....so ok, i say, i won't interrupt the guy in his little act....unfortunately, it dragged on too long ....so i just shut the door in the middle of his little routine.....i ain't got time for this....

you would think that they would learn after 8 years of doors being slammed in their face....kids, gotta love 'em...ever so hopefull, but uncle adidasss is here to teach them one of lifes most valuable lessons.....LIFE'S A BITCH AND I AIN'T GIVIN' YOU NO MONEY!! NOW FUCK OFF!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote