Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 01:45 PM   #36 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesandtherubberducky
It is January, what are they celebrating there?

I hate Microsoft in gerneral but I despise Microsoft Movie Maker, it just quits working afet ever 10 minutes of my working.
it's based on the same principal as halloween, connected with pagan rituals,scareing away the evil ghosts and what not, it happens from the end of christmas time and ends before easter in a big carnivale ( a big parade on the town square http://www.ri-karneval.com.hr/Home.a...D=47&year=2005 ..if you want to check out some photos from the carnivale in the city where i currently live ).....in that time, everybody dresses up on saturdays and parties like there's no tommorow....i of course don't participate in this, because i generally hate people and i don't like to dress up in costumes.....nor dance to crummy , local croatian music.....

of course , on the day of the parade, the whole town stops, there's thousands of crazy drunken people dancing in the freezing cold ( not that they can feel it from all the alchohol ), the whole centre of the city is shut down, and over a hundred thousands of spectators try to push their way to the parade.....again....i can't be bothered to go anymore, it's easier to just watch it all on the telly.....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote