Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 03:54 AM   #2023 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordor View Post
Trump is an opportunist, and America will suffer for its choice. But not as bad as they would have suffered under Hillary.
I don't know about that. Hillary would have just been another Democrat. Perhaps actually would have had more balls than Obama and done what the Democrats wanted rather than licking the Republicans' asses. The ****ty corruption of Clinton is the same ****ty corruption of every politician before her meaning they would have continued down the same path of holding up corporations above the people while screwing over independent businesses. So at the worst it's more of the same. Unless she does something as stupid as putting classified information on a private email server again. At best it could have been another Bill. Despite everything, Bill was the last president to actually lower the national debt. Despite him being another puppet to those that funded his campaign he still was not that bad of a president.

With Trump the worst that could happen is that we get completely ass ****ed by cutting the middle man like Hillary and going straight for the greedy corporations to run our country. At best he does a lot of the good **** he promised and his plans actually work out in the long run to help our country get to where it needs to be. Which would prove me wrong and make me look like an ass but oh well. What is most likely going to happen is that we are going to have a Bush 2.0 and nothing really is going to change and it would not be much different from having Hillary in office.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.