Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 05:34 AM   #3093 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
White people are just pussies when it comes to talking about race with other races. And in my experience they are usually the first ones to get upset.

If people don't see color then they don't see the problem because they can't see the bigger picture. Cops killing innocent people and getting away with it is already a problem. Cops killing innocent black and native people disproportionately and getting away with it is an even bigger problem. But I've had this discussion before and it never ends well. A lot of white people feel as though they are having a huge finger pointed at them when that's not the case. And it seems like nobody really cares about understanding the other side. My great prophetic vision sees racial tensions in America getting much worse before getting better. Because people are stupid.

Edit: and people need to understand that location makes all the difference.
Damn, I just had Deja Vu. Yeah, it is going to get worse. Police Brutality is just bad overall. I know that not only minorities are getting killed/messed up by cops but it's really bad and they need to work on training/better community relations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordor View Post
Dude. It's because nearly everyone on here is a cunt. It's got nothing to do with her being black.
Yes and this is what I used to tell her but when I think back at all the other black women. I thought maybe there was something to it. It might be coincidental or just that we are full of *******s here and not everyone can hang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedvesem View Post
Well, I am here because I forum-stalk my Sir. But, yes, this place can be harsh. I'd be more inclined to think she left because she's a girl than because she's a _____ girl, whatever you might want to put in that blank.
Good point.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote