Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 03:30 PM   #41048 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordor View Post
Fair enough. Easier said than done. "You must do what you think is right, of course." Compassion is a good start. Maybe if you go up to her, talk to her, ask her if you can help out with anything (within your means), that act of compassion may open the door to something.
The thing is, my compassion and "giving" is what put her in the position she's in now. I was too nice because it was my first relationship, so now I'm trying to learn to not do that for her. I know deep down I should not help her because it's time for me to move on. But it's hard when she's still able to be manipulative passively. I know where you're coming from, but if you were in my place, it'd be you saying what I'm saying. Trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordor View Post
Just thought of something else, Ki. Moving would solve some of your immediate problems. Do you have the means to move?
I shouldn't have to move, that's my point. I've lived here my whole life. She hasn't. She's told me she wanted to go home, so she rented a car. Why the hell is she back here then? For no other reason than to exist where I exist. It's ****ty.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote