Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 04:24 PM   #41077 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
You missed my edit when I said we all have moments when we are whiny pussies.

I had a time when I was a raging pussy like that, and I was called out on it. Those people I don't think are dicks for treating me like the whiny bitch I was being. They are just calling a spade a spade. Life never got better, I just learned to stop being a whiny pussy. It is what it is. Then again, I was much more aggressive and a bigger ass than Ki is. Personally, I appreciate the honesty and some those people that called me out for being a raging **** were the first ones to offer condolences or a hand when something fowl happens.

Also, how are people going to lay in on me for calling him a whiny pussy because he's going through a 'rough time' when he was going off on somebody with mental illness the same way? I offered him the option to PM me **** if he needs to talk when he went of on that tantrum about killing himself in the box below. He has not ever taken advantage of it. Instead he whines in here. Why is that?
The point is, you have a terrible way of helping. I yelled at WD because he's done nothing BUT come here and complain. I come here to talk about music and whatever else. Sometimes I'm weak. Sorry.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote