Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 03:56 AM   #2058 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I know that immigration has a slight effect on our economy, but not nearly as big as people think it does. If people are really so worried about our spending habbits and economy then how about we stop spending money on military **** unless we can some how use it to make money. Like contract killers. Hire USA, we will destroy any country you want for the right price. (Don't take that seriously, the mercenary idea is ****ing stupid)
You are making jokes but that is where a huge chunk of the military budget goes to. Paying off mercenaries and civilian contractors. They are constantly closing down bases and not even giving our own soldiers proper equipment. **** the people that signed up to protect this stupid ass country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post

As an illegal immigrant you don't have a SS number obviously so you don't qualify for anything

You can not get welfare, you can not get SNAP, you can't even get a drivers license in some places
I am currently working on a campaign in NY state to get drivers licenses for immigrants. They used to be able to back in 99 but a little bit after 9/11. The policy on that was changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
People have such a hard time separating fact from fiction sometimes.
So much this. If there is all this evidence why hasn't she been charged and put in jail?

I know the answer coming, "She has the FBI in her pocket" Any more conspiracy claims you want to make?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.