Music Banter - View Single Post - A Journey Through The Mind of a Loner: A Kiiii Story
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Key

Work

Something rather odd about living alone with your cat is the fact that you really don't know what you want to do with your life. So how does one fix that? By finding work you can do online for $$$. If you aren't aware by this point in time, you either don't listen, or don't partake in the continuous scrutiny that tends to take place at this forum. Although i've become a better person for it (if possible) it'd still be amazing if nobody has learned at this point that I do indeed write clickbait articles for millions of people on the internet. Want proof? Here's my author page:

Robert Baccetti Articles - TheRichest

Now, what are my actual thoughts about this endeavor? Simple. I'm happy with it as far as one can be happy with writing clickbait. I could be sitting in bed all day sulking my life away and before I know it, i'm 30. But instead, i'm sitting in bed all day sulking my life away, and writing my life in the form of clickbait. So, when I turn 30, I can at least consider my 20's a little bit less of a failure. When it really boils down to it, I don't mind when people say "Ki writes clickbait lollololol hahaha", that's fine because evidently it's true. The only criticism I take personally is "you don't get out much, you're not living your life. You write clickbait." Alright, fair. But just because I write clickbait for the internet, doesn't mean I do nothing with my life. Not me personally because I really don't do anything with my life, but I'm just saying. Don't assume someone doesn't do anything for their life just because they work on the internet. I forgot where I was going with this.

Anyway, I'm going to use this opportunity to highlight the first article I ever wrote. Don't worry, I won't post the whole thing:

Quote:
With the release date of Pokémon Sun and Moon creeping ever closer day by day, there have been a fair share of news articles and little tid bits about what we can expect to see with the game as a whole. Whether it’s new Pokémon, or new things happening to old Pokémon, there are obviously a lot of things we can look forward to in the new Pokémon title by Game Freak.

If you’re unfamiliar with how the new releases work nowadays, Game Freak likes to tease us with more news throughout the coming weeks that near closer and closer to the final release date. Whether it’s focusing on the new Pokémon we can expect to see in the upcoming release, or again, new things that happen to the Pokémon we already know and love, multiple websites and articles will comment on that and they let us know whether the rumors or facts are indeed true, or debunked. However, with Pokémon Sun and Moon nearing so close every day, the facts that have been received so far are more true than not, and I would like to discuss with you the top 15 reasons why we should be excited for a new Pokémon release. Granted, there are a lot of reasons that we can look forward to this release, so narrowing it down to 15 isn’t giving the game enough credit. I know one thing is for sure, come November 18, I’ll be enjoying alongside most other people in the world the new release that is sure to be something to remember for years to come.
Top 15 Things To Look Forward To In Pokémon Sun & Moon - TheRichest

About a few weeks ago, I went and looked back at that article, and to this day it's still the best article I've ever written. Over the past couple months, I've both exhausted my ability to come up with anything creative or worth reading, and although some of my articles have done really well, a lot of them haven't. And my editors know that. It's a weird place to be because I really want to keep doing what I'm doing, but I don't feel like its enough. To put it in perspective, there are people who have 3 or 4 articles only and already have 1m+ views on their articles. I have almost 40 and I'm just on the edge of 1m views. I don't really know if that matters or not, but maybe I need to really rethink what I find interesting and figure out what other people want to read.

Of course, that comes with some problems as well. I want to come off as passionate and show that I love the work I do. And honestly I really do. But sometimes it feels more like work and less like a passion. Simultaneously I understand that it takes work to make a passion grow, and perhaps once I hit my 1m views i'll feel better. There's no doubt that I'm successful, my bank could back me up on that one. For me, there seems to always be a voice in the back of my head saying "you can do better. you're not good enough. you're a piece of ****." I tried to talk to my mom about it but unfortunately it didn't really make me feel better.

While I'm doing this, it's been pretty evident at this forum specifically that I'm having an ongoing conflict with my mind and my words. Which unfortunately prompts me to speak out when unwanted and I come off looking like a psycho. I'm not denying I'm a psycho, but just understand why that is.

Anyway, if you wanna read my work, I post updates all the time, and you can find all my articles here:

Robert Baccetti Articles - TheRichest
Key is offline   Reply With Quote