Music Banter - View Single Post - Black Lives Matter music?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #66 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
No he's a white dude that I guess has lived in Japan for the last 20 years and claims that Japanese people are racist towards whites and has made implications that his situation is worse than being a black man in America so there is a resentful tone in his posts when it comes to these kind of matters.
That's what I thought, which was why his quote about ******s confused me. Unfortunately he doesn't answer a straight question with a straight answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordor View Post
If we didn't deserve to die, we wouldn't die.
Total bull****. Actually, coming from a so-called Christian this seems a very un-Christian thing to say. So people who do great works deserve to die? Mother Theresa? A baby who dies a cot death deserves to die? Everyone in the Towers deserved to die? Sorry, but it's patently obvious that you realise you went too far with your original comment and are now trying to obfuscate by pretending you meant everyone should die. Widening the scope of your comment, you seem to think, will fool people, when what you said, and can't unsay, is that one particular individual, who did die and happened to be black, deserved to die. Everything else is just smoke you're trying to blow at us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordor View Post
I didn't wish death upon Michael Brown. I just stated a fact that he deserved to die.
A fact you don't know. Why did he deserve to die? Do you deserve to die? Your mother? Your kids? Jesus man. Je-****ing-sus!