Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2016: Nominations
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 10:01 AM   #357 (permalink)
Key

Best Avatar: Exo's head one that didn't look like it moved until I realized it moved.
Best Signature: Frown. All the links are extremely clever.
Sexiest Member (female): All of them. They're dropping like flies. May as well try to keep them all around.
Sexiest Member (male): JTF. Yorkedaddy (fist me daddy)
Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: DJ. He thinks nobody is funny because he doesn't understand the joke. Lighten up.
Biggest Fanboy / Fangirl of the Year: Goofle
Best Writer: Innerspaceboy
Nicest member: bulbasaur
Smartest poster: Chula. You have to hand it to the guy. He knows his politics.
Funniest member: The Batlord. Every now and again, he makes jokes that make me laugh my ass off.
Angriest Member: Can I vote for myself? If not, Chula <3
Best Mediator: lol
Best Site Contributor: Trollheart
Biggest Music Contributor: Frownland. Mondo. Goofle. Ped.
Best Media Forum Contributor: The Batlord. Exo. Myself.
Best Plugger (plug.dj): All of the people I plug with are great. I can't narrow it down.
Best Taste in Music: I'd say JTF, Qwertyy and Goofle
Most Improved Member: 1blankmind. I love your presence here.
Most Underrated Poster: 1blankmind. Again, his presence here is severely underrated. Chelseadagger can be hilarious as well.
Best Thread Starter: The Batlord
Most Missed Poster: John Wilkes Booth. We need a "JWB ****storm Rememberance Award".
Most Diverse Music Taste: Mondo
Most Mainstream Music Taste: Goofle
Thread of the Year: http://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/87...ost-cause.html
Moderator of the Year: lol, good one again. I guess Frownland would take it if this were an award for someone that does everything but the duties of a mod. Worst mod this site has seen imo.
Journal of the Year: http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...d-journal.html Trollheart is consistent since the day this journal started. That's award worthy.
New Journal of the Year: I don't know which journals started this year.
Best New Member 2016: 1blankmind
Member of the Year 2016: The Batlord
Best Rivalry: All of them?
Biggest Lounge Lizard: Haven't really noticed tbh
Virtuoso of the Year: 1blankmind
Best Member Music Album (Released in 2016): Stuck Between The Parallels of Man & Monster is one of the best albums I've heard all year. And the fact that it's by one of our own members is a humongous plus.
Lifetime Achievement Award: Trollheart. Nobody else deserves it imo. This place would die without him.