Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 08:20 PM   #41414 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
it's like Batlord is the reverse hipster trying as hard as he can to like ****ty music
I actually love ICP though. I own two of their albums and used to have a third before I sold it cause it was ****ty even by their standards. I've been to two of their shows and the first was easily my best concert experience of all-time. I also legit love Ke$ha, Manowar, Britney Spears, and plenty of other ****. I just love catchy choruses and fun. ICP just have a certain something else that adds to that.

I've heard plenty of other Psychopathic Records artists and besides Twiztid (who I only kind of dig) I could give a **** about all of them. If I really wanted to rep ****ty music I'd talk about Boondox and Blaze Ya Dead Homie, but aside from a couple fun songs those *******s are garbage. And yet Riddle Box is actually one of my all-time favorite albums. I can legit recite ICP songs from memory.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote