Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 08:53 PM   #41418 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
The bartenders treat you like **** I guess. We always tip over here so I honestly don't know. The one time I ever didn't tip a waitress and then went back to the restaurant she looked at me like I was dirt. I tipped her double and all was good after that.
Yeah, I had that same thing happen to me with the waitress thing but it was a waiter. I tipped but since I use a tip calculator and I didn't tip like some whole dollar amount and it was like exactly what 20% would be. He went around and told all the other waitresses about how I tip. I'm like **** that guy. Now I have the other waitresses giving me dirty looks when he got a decent ****ing tip to begin with. So now I'm kind of nervous to even eat at that IHOP because I don't want them ****ing with my food and now I just give the baseline 15% regardless off my tip calculator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I personally like Anghellic and K.O.D. the most.
Yes This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
idk, bat is pretty spot on.
Bat is never spot on about anything. So no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I disagree. There are plenty of ****ty rappers that can rap fast, none of them have the same success as Tech N9ne does. I mean, I'm sure a lot of people think he's the best just because he can rap fast but I actually like his songs beyond his fast rap novelty.
The thing about Tech is that his ability to rap is just icing on the cake. It isn't a crutch or the only thing he is known for. He has talent lyrically beyond that. I love all his dark moody atmospheric type ****.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote