Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 10:29 AM   #4902 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
So you're basically going to be the exact thing that people hated about the Obama administration. You of all people always told me to forget it and move on and help your own community, but now you're going back on that?
I'm not exactly going back on that. You can still help your own community while criticizing the presidency. When I said that, it was to help people get over the immediate sadness and frustration of the election results but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to stop fighting. I've been fighting and very local in the political scene especially when it comes down to local politics in my area. I attend city council meetings on a semi-regular basis and voice my opinion when I disagree with what is being said/voted on by the council during the meeting. At the end of the day, I'm still a political activist.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.