Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 02:18 PM   #8959 (permalink)
Key

Redout

I picked this up when I got refunded for GTA V and I have to say, I'm enjoying this way more than I was with GTA V (y'know, with it not working and everything.) Super addicting and super adrenaline pumping. It's basically what would happen if F-Zero and Wipeout had a child and it was born this year. Beautifully made game. I'm about 3 hours in and the game has gotten really tough. So I'm doing a lot of races that I've already done to upgrade my ships. Amazing soundtrack too.

Hyper Light Drifter

I opened Steam today and I was surprised to find a gift from bulbasaur in the form of Hyper Light Drifter. I think I've seen gameplay of this game before and it looked interesting but I never picked it up. Played about 15 minutes of it and it seems like the kind of game that I'm gonna want to play when I'm in need of something casual and relaxing. The combat system is really neat, and the pixel art and top down view make this game very interesting. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this game, and thanks again to bulbasaur for gifting it to me.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote