Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 07:03 PM   #140 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Legislation can't make KKK members kiss black babies good thing it's designed to protect civil rights not magically rewire the brains of the electorate

I recommend studying the issues weighing pros and cons and taking actual stances on them

you're not "apolitical" you're unprincipled and intellectually lazy
Says the person dismissing my entire argument? That's a textbook example of intellectual laziness: I gave you a lot to chew on and you come back with three sentences. You do realize that if people choose not to obey laws...they won't right? Laws only protect people when they are acknowledged, but people choose to ignore them all the time or seek workarounds to avoid being subject to punishment by state and federal law. Turn on the news at any given time during the day and you will see legislation being trumped by human nature consistently. If you want to talk politics, you need to take human nature into account. I have stances, but I don't live in a bubble like you do either. You call me unprincipled: I call you naive.

As long as Trump continues his efforts to incentivize companies here in the U.S. to stay here, create more full-tiime jobs and contribute to this country's infrastructure, he's doing what Obama wouldn't do...which is precisely why Trump got my vote this time around: Hillary Clinton would have done nothing. I'm a business owner and I can assure you: nothing is more difficult in this country than running a successful business, big or small alike. The less regulations and more incentives there are, the more jobs will be created as a byproduct. And if those incentives can translate over into the tech sector and education in that area as well, then more power to him.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 12-15-2016 at 07:26 PM.