Music Banter - View Single Post - Exo's 2016 Album Dump
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 02:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
This is my favorite time of year. Every music blog/site/critic is publishing their best of the year lists which means I get to rake in all the unknown sh*t that flew over my head over the course of the year. It's very exciting. This thread is not going to be a review thread as I generally suck at expressing my opinion on music through words. I've just never really been able to get past the "You should check this out it's good. Why? Because...uhhhh...it is." phase. I'll still post my personal top list in the Best of 2016 thread but this is going to be where I dump all the interesting sh*t that just can't comprise that list unless I make it a top 100.

Plus, sometimes I don't feel like reading something. I just want to listen to the album. This is a thread for that. Straight to the point.

So, yeah. Here we go.
You know, I often feel like this too. Sometimes it's really hard to put into words how you feel about an album. You can listen to one and really love it, but how to communicate that to others? I often have trouble finding the words to translate my feelings about certain albums to others, so you're certainly not alone in that regard.