Music Banter - View Single Post - The ONLY Bright Eyes Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 05:45 PM   #260 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FfEeeEeeKk
Well, then half of the ****ing world doesn't know what they are talking about. Because that is what I have been told. No one is really sure what emo is. Everyone has their own opinion. Some are obviously more withstanding than others...but last year I had no idea what qualified as emo (apparently I still don't..but whatever it isn't the end of the world.) So I asked a bunch of people on another board adn that is what they said. I am sorry for stating what I know. NOT REALLY. You are an ef head and you need to chill out sometimes. Not everyone is perfect. AND you are far from it yourself. So just chill out every once in a while before you pop a brain vessel and die...and everyone would be really sad.

I count as 57% of the world and I actually do care because I'm tired of people slapping emo on to anything. Bright Eyes is/are indie. Simple as that. Do not reply to this post saying that I'm Bullsh*tting and do not bring this up again. It is childish and stupid. Grow up.