Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 12:05 PM   #214 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You can't be serious. He's in a position to profit greatly by being POTUS.
How so? You are evidently fine with politicians serving or gunning for public office taking money from our enemies for "charitable causes" based on the convo we've had so far...or at least you'll allow it as long as they're Democrats. Stop deflecting and either address the system as a whole or not at all.

Quote:
Look up "Puppet Master".
Is being purposely vague your way of hiding some kind of intellectual deficiency? Does Russia have mind control powers? Those darn Commies must be further ahead of us than we thought! They saw the future of our media giving Trump billions of dollars of free advertising and hacked everyone's brains! OMGBBQWTF

Quote:
The dude LOVES scrutiny. It's his stock and trade. And how do you know he's under stress? I think he's relishing every second of it cause he's got a rabid base of followers who truly would let him get away with shooting someone on 5th avenue.
He loves publicity: he doesn't love scrutiny. If he loved scrutiny, as I said before, he'd have never run for the presidency. Clinton didn't care because she felt she was protected and supported by her husband, Obama, CNN, etc.. Trump? He was a laughingstock from day one. If he enjoys being antagonized, why does he get so angry? I think my analysis was sound.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 12-18-2016 at 12:12 PM.