Music Banter - View Single Post - Comics/Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 09:45 AM   #556 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
What age are you? I was into Thor before you were born, son. He's my second alltime favourite hero, and I'll be chronicling his adventures from the start. Clearly, the only way to decide this is by a round the world balloon race. Meet me on the corner of the main street tomorrow at midday: the Queen herself shall drop the chequered flag!
Thor: God of Thunder helped get me into non-Batman comics, and he continues to be one of the best things about Marvel comics atm. So suck ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Umm Why are you a huge Thor fan? I'm genuinely curious. I find him so boring overall and I can't be arsed to watch his movies when they come out.
I find him highly likeable and badass, and it's always nice to see characters who can outdrink me, but it's his universe that I consider to be the main draw rather than specifically him. Norse mythology, cosmic ****, not to mention his connection to the Avengers. There's just always something new and massively cool that can be explored with Thor comics, even if Thor isn't always the most complex character in the book.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote