Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 02:59 PM   #273 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Well you believe what you want. Trump on the other hand has already proved through his cabinet choices that he wants to reverse upwards of 50 years of work starting with reversing a lot of what has happened in the last 8 years. If that's not scary to you, maybe rethink your own opinion.
What has happened in the last eight years that's so miraculous? The ACA, which is Obama's legacy supposedly, is a massive failure. I've changed insurance companies twice in two years now because rates are skyrocketing seemingly without rhyme or reason.

As far as his cabinet picks are concerned...again, lots of kneejerk reactions. For instance, I don't think Rick Perry is honestly that bad a choice for the Department Of Energy, at least if you have ALL information available at your disposal. And yes, I'm aware this is The Federalist. But the points made are still valid.

https://thefederalist.com/2016/12/14...retary-energy/

And so on and so forth. Again, you have the power to do your own research and examine all avenues of possibility. Don't be a follower: keep an open mind and examine all assumptions. Don't be like Chula and elphenor and have a kneejerk reaction to things based on emotional responses to minimal information and laughable biases. Human beings are more than the sum of their careers after all, and that goes for cabinet picks as well. I've seen better and worse picks alike over the last 30 years, yet somehow America is still alive and well.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 12-20-2016 at 03:09 PM.