Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 04:53 PM   #283 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Well you believe what you want. Trump on the other hand has already proved through his cabinet choices that he wants to reverse upwards of 50 years of work starting with reversing a lot of what has happened in the last 8 years. If that's not scary to you, maybe rethink your own opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
lol please inform us on what happened in the last 8 years that if undone will set the US back 50 years. you're reading too many of the same articles as Chula it seems.
Quote:
So he doesn't seem like a threat to you? Perhaps you need to do more reading.
Quote:
This forum is gonna be the death of me whether it's from people's own inability to research or my inability to let a stupid argument go.
seriously? you make a bold statement with absolutely ZERO, and i mean literally zero evidence and when i bite, it's my "lack of ability to research?" i'm not even necessarily trying to start an arguement, i just want to know why you would make such a ridiculous claim. if you think it's that obvious then please give me the specifics. what progress made over the last 8 years is so vital to the country that having it reversed will set it back 50 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good