Music Banter - View Single Post - What Music Means To Me
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 08:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Van Morrison – Crazy Love
Interesting really, well to me anyways. That guy I was with and at 7 months told him I loved him, well that’s out song funny indeed, because we both loved the song old music. Aside from one thing he loved punk and was in a band (turns out most of my ex’s are, does this make me a groupie, even though I didn’t even know they were in bands till after the fact?) But he loved punk bands like NOFX and I never liked them. Anyways that was our song, the only good thing to come out of that relationship... oh yea that and me maturing a lot and learning that I was starting to go out with guys like my father and it was about time it stopped.

Cold – Another Pill
Well I personally think I wouldn’t be where I am today, nor as perfect as I am today (just kidding about being perfect that is) if it wasn’t for my ****ty life till now. So this song makes me feel strong, like I can get through all the ****tiness life brings my way and I will make it threw and come out standing strong, even if I fall along the way, I’m still here. And this song just makes me look at life differently.

And now what wasn’t on my list—

Led Zeppelin – Stairway to heaven
My first slow dance to a song! With a boy! Oh gosh he-he! I was 13 and it was out to our cadet cabin and it was with this guy named John he-he, I think he was my cuz, but we didn’t know it at the time. Either way he was such a cutie and so nice to me. This is around the time when I actually started to get interested in guys rather than playing baseball with my friends or truth or dare behind the play ground… naughty!

Outkast – So fresh so clean
I actually really loved this band after I got that album, and I still secretly kind of like them now. But yea I really liked almost every single song on that cd, aside from Toilet Tisha that song just annoyed me. So yea that was just after I got out of liking Ma$e and Puff Daddy, Sir Mix A lot, and Run DMC. See I did like rap… but ya after Stankonia I felt that I didn’t any long like that type of music, it just all started to really annoy me.

Cat Stevens – Wild World
This song because when I was 14 I moved out of my parent’s house without even telling them I was doing so, I was a adult and made my mind up and that’s that. And well I entered the real world and I really got a look at how good things could be even if there ****ty because to me nothing sucked as much as life did in the ghetto.

Goo Goo Dolls – every single hit on the radio
Out to my cabin is where we spent almost every summer, its out to Butt’s Pond about 30 minutes away from where I live, and it’s a beautiful place, my kitty is even buried out there (weird cause my kitty hated it out there) anyways and during the day we would always have the radio on and we would have on America’s Top 40 and Goo Goo Dolls were always on there every year with a song that would be played every single day a million times a day and that’s one band I actually liked and never got sick of.
Queen – Fat Bottomed Girls
Sir Mix A Lot – I like Big Butts
Ha-ha this is MY SONG’s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my ass is large but in a super good way.. It’s high, round and not very wide J its there and I love it. And guys love it! And that’s all I got to say about that

Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
Drunken times when my friends getting in a odd circle singing to this song... OMG Wayne’s World ..

Alright ending this now.. I should have made them all short and sweet and right to the point... sorry
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote