Music Banter - View Single Post - Things You Loved / Self Accomplishments About 2016
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 09:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Oh god, do I really wanna do this? I guess personally this year was one of the best of my life but I'm about to get real ****ing emotional. Oh well.

-Went to tons of shows
-Figured out somewhat what I wanna do with my life
-Had my first romantic relationship (which recently went on break, but we're still super close)
-Gained the first person I really feel I could call my best friend (see above)
-Listened to tons of albums (literally more than doubled my listened albums this year, from around 700 in January to almost 1600 now)
-Graduated high school
-Started college, finished first semester (technically second cause of the dual enrollment **** when I was in HS) with two A's and two B's
-First job
-Started gaining finances and ****
-Became more independent and self-reliant than ever before
-Began to actually think better of myself for once in my life
-Got rid of a toxic relationship with that asshat I was in a band with
-Learned so many new things about myself and how to deal with them
-First music festival (and second)
-First listened to Red House ****ing Painters whose album Rollercoaster instantly became Top 3
-Some other stuff (which I'll update if I remember)

I'd like to thank pretty much every member here for being awesome and inviting towards me too, you lot are great and it's been a fun year. Love you guys.

Edit:

-Made my own ****ty bedroom music but was too lazy/inexperienced to take it into being as good as it could've been. I hope next year I'll be able to put all my efforts into making the best stuff I'm really capable of, because I really feel like I could do so much more with my talents.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote