Music Banter - View Single Post - Machine+: A Barren Land of Ego Induced Rants and Musical Appreciation
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Default Machine+: A Barren Land of Ego Induced Rants and Musical Appreciation

Hi this is Jacob/Machine/the ****ing loser who keeps leaving MB, reporting back into journal land for the umpteenth time. This time the goal in mind is trying to maintain an actual... thing that doesn't just meander off into inanity over time, but instead takes shape from the amorphous blob it must inevitably must start as, as do all endeavors I take a part in. In this mess of a journal I plan to go into a bit of detail about some personal matters, however meaningless, music (occasionally mine, usually others), movies, etc. until I find some sort of ground that interests me the most to write about. So bear with me here, I am at the very least rusty.
Updates for this journal will begin sporadically, whenever I am feeling particularly inspired to do so, but I do hope to eventually start some sort of schedule I can easily maintain with not being painstaking. So no promises of reviewing an album a day or anything ridiculous like that (yeah I'm looking at you Machine you little piece of ****, taking on more than your laziness allows for).

P.S: If anyone wants to give me some album recommendations just PM me. I was thinking of doing a round up at the end of each week, writing a couple sentences about maybe 5-10 albums I've never heard before. So if anyone is interested in taking part of that, I'd appreciate it.

P.P.S: Should I start up my knock off Love/Hate thread again? I'd most definitely be willing to if people would read it, or else I'm not putting in the effort
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote