Music Banter - View Single Post - The Argument thread.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 01:22 PM   #285 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeM_UK
What is that meant to mean, you little prick? You want an arguement? You can have one, whether it be in this thread, or in private messages, if you like. I'm serious. Now I assume that you meant to say this comment below, in which case I'm understandably offended.

Why do you find me extremely annoying? You don't have a point, and your opinion doesn't matter. I do understand the concept of natural human reactions - it's YOU that doesn't. And can I just add that a comment made which states that you are a complete and utter prick is probably the most honest comment ever posted, because it's completely true.
What are you talking about me not understanding natural human emotions? Is this one of those playground things where one kid says 'you're smelly' and another kid says 'no, you are'? I said you don't understand natural human emotions for a reason-you posted a big ass rant about how I am a prick, when I was obviously joking. It's good that you found out that I was being serious this time around, though. Well done. And also, please don't try to be intimidating. I find it near impossible to be intimidated by someone who has an obsession with buses.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote