Music Banter - View Single Post - Things You Loved / Self Accomplishments About 2016
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 10:17 AM   #48 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
oh cool, i drive an 08 Ford Fusion. not the flashiest but it's treated me well for the last two years and it's great on gas.
heh Ive got an 09 fusion. its been quite good to me so far. I think ive put over 30k on it in just over a year, which is a lot for someone who doesn't drive to work.

2016 on the whole has been a bit of weird one for me. I've thought that the previous 3-4 years have each been my favorite year id lived, which each one getting progressively better. but 2016, while I hadn't really associated it with anything bad per se, hasn't seemed like its continued that upward trend. For the bulk of this year it's felt like I've been sleepwalking through it - my jobs been fine, my relationships have been fine, my family has been fine, etc. Nothing really noteworthy on either end of the spectrum.

The last few months tho this all kind of took a 180 and its been one the strangest emotional whirlwinds ive experienced (self-inflicted for the most part). my job has been a lot worse/stressful, my relationship has been anything but simple, and I've been a bit more homesick than I ever was. But I don't see any of this as "negative" really. I don't regret anything ive done this year, and im taking it as a transitional period into something hopefully great. that being said these next few days are really going to be shitty and 2017 is either going to start out really great or really horrible. lets assume tacos and hope for the former.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote