Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2016: Voting
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 12:05 PM   #88 (permalink)
Key

I guess I will clarify a few things:

-If people want to vote for Trollheart for the Lifetime Achievement Award, they can. I'm not stopping you from doing so. However, the fact is he did win it already. I'm not taking away that freedom to vote for him if you really want to.
-The pointless discussion regarding anything other than voting should be taken to the spam thread as I've mentioned a few times now. If you don't see the problem there, maybe you should consider the fact that I'm doing this by myself and using my own time to do so. I'm not going to search through hundreds of pages in order to compile votes. If this nonsense discussion continues like it has, I'll have no choice but to say "**** it" to this whole thing.
-You can vote in the thread or via PM, doing one and not the other doesn't mean your vote won't count. All votes will count.
-In regards to voting for yourself - honestly, I don't give a ****. If you wanna vote for yourself, go for it. Voting for yourself doesn't automatically mean you're going to win, so again...I'm leaving that freedom to you.
-Only vote one per category. I've seen some people putting more than one member for their votes. If that happens, I'll be taking the first member you mentioned in that category and count it towards the vote. For example: if someone votes "bob. , Tristan, Qwertyy" for "Best Avatar", I'll count the vote to bob.

Hope that clears things up.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote