Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 01:50 PM   #4836 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
I still have yet to watch it.
I'm in the same boat.

I've started it up numerous times but getting through that first season is rough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paedantic Basterd View Post
Well, I don't tend to stick with shows that feature anti-heroes, not because they're poorly written, but because I just don't get invested in what happens to the characters. If someone's a dick I eventually realize "I can't relate to you and I don't really care what happens to you", and then I dump the show for something else. I've dumped quite a few critically-acclaimed shows because I just wasn't invested. That's not TV's fault, but of what remains that I have seen through to the end, almost every series has crumbled over time because the showrunners are in it for more episodes and not for writing a great story.
Okay I get you. That makes perfect sense then.

I'm on the other spectrum where I love a good *******. I just discovered "You're the Worst" and I felt like they are my kindred spirits. If I could hang out with those characters on a daily basis I would.

They are actually *******s with like a heart of gold hidden somewhere deep down. So I can definitely relate.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote