Music Banter - View Single Post - Attention!
Thread: Attention!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 02:43 PM   #82 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
i understand what youre saying and all. people come here to talk about music but thats not their whole life....and they also want to talk about other things......

but....

THIS IS A MUSIC FORUM.

and the parts of the forum dedicated to MUSIC are DEAD compared to the off topic area. stop it with your comments like "people dont want to talk about only music...

if they want to talk about other things then they can go SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Then it`s down to the moderation not the forum. I like talking about music , but I like to know about the people i`m discussing it with , it makes it more interesting knowing more about other posters.

But the problem is nobody knows what the lounge is supposed to be.Is it supposed to have serious topics or stupid joke threads?

Personally I think the lounge should be scrapped & the games & pointless threads should be shunted off to the Introductions forum , make it something like a meet & greet forum for lighthearted stuff and then what was the lounge should be left for proper serious topics properly modded like the music forums.

That way you use 2 existing non music forums in a more defined way.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote