Music Banter - View Single Post - Black Metal You Should Know Because it Rules
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 03:30 PM   #79 (permalink)
Mondo Bungle
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene

I'm like a revolutionary.

Human Bodies - https://hmnbds.bandcamp.com/album/demo-mmxv

Taking up a solid amount of these entries are these punkified raw BM acts in swarms. Thing is, no matter how generic, it's almost always good. You'd really have to **** up the formula, which itself is so simple.

The demo I've linked here isn't all that lo-fi though, at least not in comparison to some others around here. It sounds genuinely crystal clear and amazing and I'm unsure if that's because it actually is super great quality or if I've been desensitized by all these no-fi artists I love. I never knew good quality from bad anyway and never cared.

This demo is short, like a lot of the similar releases I post, so no worry about overstaying its welcome, but on my end I hella want more, because it's so ridiculously solid its almost disappointing when it's done after like 10 minutes. As I said, quality is really awesome and you can catch the full glory if the riffs they write, as opposed to a murky wall of somewhat distinguishable guitar sounds. And those riffs are super cool, simplistic yet delivered in a way to catch any nuances they hold.

It's plain stuff that's awesome. Everything is the way it ought to be, and catchy as always

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote