Music Banter - View Single Post - Things You Loved / Self Accomplishments About 2016
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 05:26 PM   #70 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Wait what!?

You could totally do a version of kids say the darnest things but with toddlers. Why is it confidential? The things that they say?
I mentioned the classroom I work in is part of a model program - to expand on that, it means that there are observation booths attached to each classroom - like full on double-sided mirrors, in which ECE, Pyschology, Linguistics, etc. students can use to observe the development of children enrolled in the care center. There are also observations of the center's staff made because our performance determines the grants we get to run the center, but is also essential for use in training other prospective teachers. The children enrolled in the center belong to the college staff, or low-income parents who are also enrolled in the college and maintain a certain gpa.

It's confidential because we're basically all lab rats, but parents can decide their children are not to have their picture taken or otherwise be observed for class projects or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote