Music Banter - View Single Post - Things You Loved / Self Accomplishments About 2016
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 10:03 PM   #79 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh ****, deets?
So you know Twiztid left Psy and started their own label and of course Blaze went with them.

Boondox left and signed with them.

Now Young Wicked who is Otis from AMB was being talked up as the prodigal son of Violent J and being herald as Psychopathic's savior for the last two years. A few months ago he started ****ing Jumpsteady's daughter. (Violent J's older brother who also helps run the label) and on new years eve it was revealed that he was off of Psychopathic and signed with MNE.

ICP posted "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery... but a snake is a snake even in a ninja suit"
Blahzay Roze (a new chick rapper they signed) tweeted "Magical Ninjas be like Sloppy Seconds are better than nothing"
Twiztid posted "**** talk **** talk! Say a name... big talk"
And on new years they posted something about how they are sick of the lies and guilt trips and threats and shady manipulation.

In recent events a couple of Myzery's cousins (Myzery is Jumpsteady's brother in law if you didn't know) are threatening Twiztid, Young Wicked, Boondox, Blaze and Lex Masters on facebook because Young Wicked got Jumpsteady's daughter pregnant. Which nothing will happen. Real mother ****ers don't threaten people on facebook because it's just all around stupid.

Edit: Oh and there are a bunch of artists that ICP are inviting to the juggalo march on DC and they are making it public who they invited, who declines and who accepts. Which is sure to cause some kind of Drama. Surprisingly Necro accepted since he has publicly bashed ICP and juggalos and Killa C declined.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 01-03-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote