Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 11:02 PM   #430 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Trump has nothing to worry about, he just has to take the blame, and I don't think he gives a fuck about personal criticism. Just another scapegoat.
He does give a **** about personal criticism. Have you ever seen his Twitter? I don't think you have. He can't even take a parody skit from SNL without getting massively butthurt and tweeting about it. He tried to sue Bill Maher for saying he had tiny hands. Come on now!

Quote:
Goofle is against feminism? I never really got that from him. Pretty sure he supports equal rights for both sexes, but is more interested in men's rights. I think most of the rational people on this forum have bad things to say about the modern feminist movement, but not feminism itself.
You don't know Goofle's views on feminism. He takes the fringe views of modern feminism and paints the entire group with a single brush. He doesn't separate the reasonable feminists from the extremists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I know youll hate to hear it Goof, but a food stamp carrying white trailer guy will vote to spite himself if it means he can take something from minorities in the process
They vote against their own self interest just to stop another group when it will ultimately hurt them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
When he first started posting meninist videos I thought he was joking they were so ridiculous. I really didn't think he could possibly agree with what he was posting. Then I realized he did. It's not like he made one post and all of a sudden everyone turned against him. We legit didn't think he was serious.
This.

Quote:
They were 2 different points. The first was a general comment about why it's appropriate to judge someone for their political views. The second was about Goofle's misinterpreted(I assume) view of feminism.
You assume wrong sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Actually the facts back up most men's rights issues. But it usually takes a feelings over facts argument to convince people to care.

Anyway, I only came in to annoy somebody with that "immoral leftist" line. Guess it worked and bad mod etc. now let's get back to shitting on Trump before this thread is any more derailed.
This is my thread and I will let it ride even if you are being sarcastic. It is more of an open thread for discussion. It isn't currently being derailed imo.

Quote:
Def. Women aren't given primary custody because of feminism. They're given primary custody cause men think women are the more caring parents.
Primary custody is given to the more responsible parent. If a man or woman isn't in the position to take care of their offspring responsibly then they won't get custody. The fact that it leans more to woman than man just shows that those specific men suck ass and need not be anywhere near their children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I just don't want to hear anymore of the American "why does the gov take so much of my money" whiny bitch syndrome

This is at least half of Republican voters I think

It's like getting nice and full at a restaurant and then being all outraged when the waiter drops the bill

All the services that got you well off cost our money
I was coming in the post something similar. Republicans scream about wanting small government while taking full advantage of all the current services that help them but not wanting to contribute to the system. They also love all the corporate welfare but god forbid someone poor actually needs slight assistance they are the devil and their funding needs to be cutoff and discontinued for being lazy slobs sucking off the system.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
You're a terrible dictionary.