Music Banter - View Single Post - Greetings!
Thread: Greetings!
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 11:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Thelonious Monkey
Caesar is home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Frankenstein View Post
Ahahahah thanks!

My favorite band of all time is The Beatles, I know I may look like so classic, but I love them with all myself.

Obviously I like a lot of other bands, for example at the moment I'm obsessed with Ty Segall and The Growlers.

And what about you? I'm very curious to know what music you listen in this forum!
There was a member on this forum who kept bugging me to listen to a Beatles album, so I should probably give them my due. I mean, he tried getting me into Tame Impala as well, and I absolutely ****ing hated them, couldn't stand how anybody could like all that noise, just droning on. But 2 years later, I re listened to them, and it just disgusts me how I could be so ignorant like that man. I really dig them now, and almost certainly can get into music of it's type now. Well, certainly better than before. I guess I should give that Pink Floyd debut a second try now.

As for what I'm into, mostly metal, pop, rock, and hip hop. Totally been digging Lemon Demon as of recently I suppose, that **** was pretty damn good. It snuck on so many people's top 10s for 2016, and it looked intriguing. Vektor are a recent favorite, well as recent as a few months. Dig the thrash they got going on, although I'm now inclined to say they're a bit overrated. Run The Jewels is dope, haven't listened to their new release yet though, and now I'm scared because people be saying it drags a bit. Love the pop musics as well, Kesha, Carly Rae Jepsen (don't even get me started), been digging some Cashmere Cat as of late, and re listening to a lot of SOPHIE as well. I won't bother describing SOPHIE. You need to check that **** out for yourself. And I guess I'll leave it there, because I could totally rant on for ages, as I've already done.
Thelonious Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote