Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you fed up?
Thread: Are you fed up?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 12:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
LarsfromVinylyMusic
Groupie

Quote:
Does anyone else read the thread title like the beginning of an infomercial?

"Are you fed up? Tired of feeling like nothing is going your way? Maybe now's the time to try The Slap Chop™. But don't just take my word for it, listen to this testimony."
"Before I tried The Slap Chop™ I weight 300 pounds and no woman would touch me, now I have The Slap Chop™"
"If you order now within the next ten minutes, you'll receive this stunning horse carriage clock absolutely free"
Haha. Yes. Sorry for not finding the perfect language. But that shows that Iam not some kind of marketing guy that only cares about squeezing money out of dumb customers.
Im honestly trying to find a system (or validate the idea i already had) that actually improves the situation of bands. What I thought out there sounds like utopia for bands to me, where they can have vinyl records produced without paying and even earning money without any risk of not selling. And the listener gets to decide himself what he thinks is worth producing, not some kind of label marketing devision that only has stuff produced that they think an audience would like ...
LarsfromVinylyMusic is offline   Reply With Quote