Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you fed up?
Thread: Are you fed up?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 01:56 AM   #29 (permalink)
LarsfromVinylyMusic
Groupie

@ Trollheart: Maybe after I have tried this whole concept I will tell myself, you should have listened to the opinion of Trollheart.
But I disagree on your view that younger people are not really interested in music on vinyl, firstly from personal experience and second from studies that show that actually a lot of young people are buying vinyl (although I have to say that those studies say that they might just buy it as a fashion statement without listening to the records ...). I guess the whole discussion comes down to I have to give it a try.

I believe that listeners who really enjoy the music of a certain band also do like to support that band, and if that support can be given by buying their record and not just streaming (emphasis on not just since listening on vinyl in conjunction with streaming actually complements each other quiet well) even better.

@ Khadims: I also dont believe anyone could be fed up with music. But it might be that lots of people are fed up with the "wrong kind of music" (when you dont have access to great recommendations or inspiring insights for whatever reason).
LarsfromVinylyMusic is offline   Reply With Quote