Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:21 PM   #22905 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Yeeesh, brutal. Although I assume she's 16 as well? That doesn't excuse it of course but no one knows how to handle things like this at 16. The best advice I have is to really try to not take this as a personal failing on your part, or as indicative of your own worth as a person. It's easy to think regretfully and wonder what went wrong and how you might have done things differently, but try to keep that self-reflection productive, i.e. what did you learn that worked for you or didn't in this relationship, and how will those things show up in or help your next relationship? Being heartbroken sucks, and there's no easy fix, but the best way I've found to move forward is to take responsibility for your own happiness. Do the things that make you happy, practice the behaviors you want to see in yourself - don't rely on someone else to fulfill you or make you happy. Listen to all the sad songs today, get to know yourself better tomorrow.
Jesus! Steph hardly posts here for ages and then comes out with the kind of advice you really need at Pet's age. ****ing fantastic, girl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Has he seen combat? If so set off a pipe bomb next to the house and give him flashbacks. With any luck he'll strangle his wife in panic.
You are a twisted ****, but a very funny one.