Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 03:53 AM   #522 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post

Bias in the media has always been present, obviously. Actually, early American journalism was even more biased then today. However, it has become infinitely more prevalent and easier to spot (due to resources and such). It is true that people shout bias where there is one, but come on dude.
This is pretty much my point though. The media has always been there but people that lean on Trump's side of the spectrum ended up taking up that mantle/talking point and running with it when he started screaming about how the media was portraying him. Everything that the media reported helped him out based off of the bad news is even good news as long as his name is constantly out there. He was feeding off of it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.