Music Banter - View Single Post - Attention!
Thread: Attention!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 09:14 PM   #130 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FfEeeEeeKk
I don' t think that qualifies as music...really, not at all.
Please, elaborate.
Though I'm, sure that there is no way that your argument will be logical.
I really can't stand people like you. Why isn't rap music? Because they don't sing? Is it because they rap? Define music. If you can, I'm sure you will be intelligent enough to back down from the coming argument, before you are completely and utterly torn to pieces.

As for the rest of what was posted today. I am not a "senior member", but I really enjoy hearing new bands. Being introduced to new music, is one of the greatest things that can happen to you. Avoid being genre biased, and you will find that a world of new music opens up. This "world" of music, however, is drowned out by ignorant posters (SabrinaMaher, Kashmir86, FfEeeEeeKk) and, by people who are constantly making dumb, pointless threads (madeinNY, hobojesus) Why are the threads about "what makes youo go mmmm", more popular than threads that discuss music intelligently? This is a music forum. Sure, talking about music can get redundant, and when it does, log off. Or, make a thread in the lounge...but, do all threads in the lounge have to be about "wet dreams, what makes you go mmm, rate the persons above you ???? "

Please, make some decent threads in the lounge. That is why it was made, not to be filled with stupid game threads. It is ridiculous. I have made quite a few threads in the hip/hop rap forums, folk, punk, indie/alternative forums, but they die out after 2 days. Only to be replaced by "what time is it in Tokyo". We are here to talk about music. I think the people who are incapable, should be gone. There should be no arguments about it. I think that threads like this one, are neccessary. They need to be made. Even if their only use is to flame noobs to the point that they dont want to make stupid posts anymore. Even that helps.

I'm too lazy to write more =)
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote