Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 03:37 PM   #535 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
CNN has been a lot more balanced this election cycle by hiring Trump/GOP supporters to be part of their discussion panels.

Scottie Nell Hughes, Corey Lewandowski, Kayleigh McEnany, Jeffery Lord, and Jack Kingston are all featured nightly to counter the liberal opinion.

So how come we're not discussing the US Intelligence Report that was released yesterday that concluded that Russia/Putin was behind the hacking for the main purpose of hurting Clinton
and helping Trump? Pretty ****ing major news if you asked me. Have ya all seen this?
Fox News regularly features Democrats or Left-leaning individuals for the sake of "balance" too. Doesn't mean I'm gonna consider them a balanced breakfast.

I've seen that report...and you know what it ultimately amounts to? Nothing, because Russia and China were supposedly involved in the hacking long before Trump was even considered seriously as a potential Republican candidate. And even then their influence is minimal at best. Had it not been Trump, Putin would have simply shifted to whoever ended up being the nominee. Assuming you buy the facts as presented anyway.

All in all, this hacking situation is the result of ongoing security incompetence and foreign policy failure from the past two administrations, especially the Democrats. It's a shame neither the government nor the Clintons have enough common sense to spend the money on the right IT consultants. But they can't afford me or my family's company I guess, so oh well...

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.