Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 07:48 PM   #554 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Says the Trump groupie........
That's funny coming from a shill who can't be bothered to respond to any of the points I've previously made. Furthermore, you seem to have myopic reasoning abilities. Or maybe you just lack reading comprehension? That report basically amounts to "Russia spent money on websites and Facebook ads hoping people wouldn't vote for Hillary". Their disinformation campaign, if you even want to call it that, was a complete waste of time.

Unless Putin somehow hacked Time Warner and The Huffington Post, there is absolutely nothing they could have done to influence the election in any meaningful way, especially when Trump got billions in free advertising from the networks trying to tear him down whilst Hillary got a fraction of the coverage overall. Unless Podesta being a complete moron and clicking on a phishing email demonstrates Russia's elite strategy? If you support that kind of carelessness in government that eclipses even the Republican Party, then you deserved to lose.

Again, all the evidence points to Russia simply taking advantage of a careless, incompetent Democratic Party and an equally incompetent administration. Both of which are supported by brainwashed fools like you who refuse to recognize the underlying problems your representatives create that allowed these hacks to take place and pave the way for someone like Trump to get elected.

On a more positive note though...if Trump can capitalize upon the leverage we have against Russia, then Putin's "strategy" becomes even more hilarious because he got the wrong guy into office based on a petty, personal vendetta against the Clintons. That, my friend, would be quite amusing!

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 01-07-2017 at 08:01 PM.